1. Introduction We take all complaints seriously and are committed to addressing our customer's or clients' concerns. This procedure lets you know what steps to take if you complain about our services or products.
2. Contacting Us If you have a complaint, please get in touch with us immediately. You can do this by email, phone, or in writing. Please provide us with as much information as possible about your complaint, including any relevant documentation or evidence. We will let you know your complaint within 24 hours of receiving it and aim to resolve it as quickly as possible. If we can't resolve your complaint right away, we will give you a timeframe for when we expect to be able to do so.
3. Investigation We will thoroughly investigate your complaint to figure out what went wrong and how to prevent similar issues from occurring. This may involve speaking with our staff, reviewing documentation or evidence, or seeking advice from external experts.
4. Resolution Once we have completed our investigation, we will provide you with a resolution to your complaint. This may include An apology for any mistakes or errors that we made. An explanation of what went wrong and how we will prevent similar issues from occurring in the future. A refund, discount, or another form of compensation if appropriate Any other action that we think is necessary to address your complaint and ensure you're satisfied.
5. Please follow up with us after resolving your complaint to ensure you are satisfied with the outcome. If you are unsatisfied, we will work with you to find a solution that meets your needs.
6. Escalation Could you let me know if you are satisfied with the outcome of your complaint? In that case, you can escalate the matter to a senior member of our staff or an external dispute resolution service if it works for you.
7. Record Keeping We will record your complaint and our response to it for a period as required by law or our policies.
We are committed to providing high-quality services and products and take all complaints seriously. Please let us know if you have any questions about this complaint procedure.